Click Here to Chat with a Live Human
How to Find a Sponsoring Broker in Texas and Earn 100% Real Estate Commission

  • $150 per month
  • No transaction fees
  • 100% Commission!
  • Commissions paid direct to your company
  • Use your own company name
  • Hire as many agents as you like
  • More...

  • Earn 100% Commission
  • If you want to earn 100% of your commissions paid at closing/funding, then join our team of Real Estate Professionals.
  • No commission splits, no desk fees, no hassles.
  • No transaction fees
  • More...
  • Are your ready to leave your current broker and do business on your own?
  • Are you ready to charge whatever commission you like?
  • Do you want to sell for a Flat Fee?
  • Do you want to charge 1%, 2%, 3%?
  • Click here for more information
Get Started and save yourself tens of thousands of dollars

Why Choose Texas Sponsoring We offer the experienced as well as the novice real estate professional the opportunity to fully capitalize on the fruits of their labor and keep 100% of your commission. We don't take any of your commission so that you are able to fully enjoy every penny you earn when selling houses, leasing apartments, or dealing in commercial real estate.

Texas Sponsoring Broker is the easiest way to find a sponsoring broker in Texas. How do you find a sponsoring broker in Texas? You just did! Click the Get Started Now link and send us an email with any questions you have.

Before you can practice as a licensed real estate salesperson you must arrange for a Texas real estate broker holding an active license to sponsor you as a Texas real estate salesperson. Applicants and inactive real estate salespersons are not authorized to act as real estate agents. Click the get started now link to begin the process.

While you are not required to have a sponsoring real estate broker to file an application for a license, a Salesperon Sponsorship Form is included with the application materials. If you wish, you may file the sponsorship request along with the application. Once all real estate licensing requirements have been satisfied, TREC (Texas Real Estate Commission) will send an active real estate salesperson license to the broker, and you may act for the broker on receipt of the license.

You may also file the application and arrange for sponsorship after TREC notifies you that you have been issued an inactive license. Once a broker holding an active license has mailed a request to TREC to act as your sponsor, you may begin to act for the broker as a salesperson.

Operated by Texas licensed real estate agents.        All rights reserved   © Copyright     Equal Housing Opportunity